The Met Gala is the fashion event of the spring in New York City. Since 1948, the event has been a fundraising dinner to benefit Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute. The guest list this year included celebrities from both the fashion world and Hollywood elite.
Having scanned through the red-carpet arrivals, here is our list of the Top 5 Diamond Looks.
1. Czech fashion model Karolina Kurkova takes the top prize with this 55-carat Harry Winston guipure diamond necklace and Queen diamond ring.
2. Part of the Kardashian clan, Kendall Jenner made her own statement with an 82-carat Chopard diamond collar necklace.
3. Star Trek star Zoe Saldana sparkled in black diamonds with an ensemble that included Jack Vartanian black diamond earrings, a black diamond bracelet, a leopard bracelet with diamonds, a Rhodonite Serpent bracelet and a black rhodium ring with black diamonds.
4. Singer/Actress Rihanna’s look included a 116-carat diamond chocker, 4-carat diamond stud earrings and diamond rings aplenty!
5. Pitch Perfect star Anna Kendrick made our list with her classic Hollywood look. Her brilliant necklace, gorgeous earrings and stunning ring are all from Graff Diamonds.